Monique Simpson BAppSc (Sp Path)
Monique has been a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist (CPSP) since 1998, providing early intervention speech therapy services to children with ASD through her private practice in Sydney.
She is highly regarded as one of Australia’s leading clinical experts, trainers and speakers in the treatment of children with ASD. Through the diversity and volume of clients under her care she has developed a wealth of knowledge and practical experience in treating children with ASD and related disabilities.
Qualifications and experience
- Graduated in Speech Pathology – Sydney University 1995
- Certified Practising Speech Pathologist (CPSP) since 1998.
- Founded Connect Therapy in 2002
- Became an approved provider under the “Helping Children With Autism (HCWA)” scheme since 2009
- Consults to a wide range of programs including ABA, Autism Association schools, special needs and mainstream schools.
- Certified in PECS and PROMPT
- Received training in Son-Rise, DIR (Floortime) and a vast range of visual strategies.