Principal and Lead Speech Pathologist BAppSc (Sp Path)
Monique has been providing speech therapy services to children with disabilities through private practice since 1998. Throughout her career she has specialised exclusively in early intervention for children aged 0-6 years.
She is highly regarded as one of Australia’s leading clinical specialists, trainers and speakers in the treatment of children with ASD and is a guest writer for the World Autism Magazine. Through the diversity and volume of clients under her care she has developed an enormous wealth of knowledge and practical experience on the most effective ways to treat children with ASD and related disabilities.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Speech Pathology from Sydney University 1995 (BAppSc)
- Registered Speech Pathologist with SPA for 15 years
- Founded Connect Therapy in 2002
- Approved Autism provider under the “Helping Children With Autism (HCWA)” scheme since 2009
- Consults to a wide range of programs including ABA, Autism Association schools, special needs and mainstream schools.
- Certified in PECS and PROMPT
- Received training in Son-Rise, DIR (Floortime) and a vast range of visual strategies.